Thursday, August 27, 2015

Welcome, Gideon James!

Our son is here!  We are so proud and thrilled to announce Gideon James made it into the world on August 19th at 8:51 p.m.  He weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and was 20 inches long.

His delivery was perfect-everything we hoped and wanted with no complications.  Our birth team was phenomenal and the entire experience was absolute perfection.

I'll blog his birth story shortly because I'm so proud of the experience and I don't want to forget the details.  For now it's pretty amazing I'm even on the computer today getting this post up!

Welcome to the world, Gideon!  We think you are the sweetest gift and most handsome boy around.





10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Silvia! We think he is perfection!

      Delete
  2. Congrats Carly. Awww I am thrilled for you guys. He is so precious and cute.
    You rest and take it easy. Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vee!! Turns out it was a little man cooking in there haha

      Delete
  3. He is the most delicious baby I have ever ever laid eyes on! I just want to gobble him up! And those photography skills though! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I love his name too. Gideon was on our list ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good name :) We love the story of Gideon in the Bible and hope he grows into such a solid name

      Delete
  5. He is perfect in every way! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...