Thursday, July 30, 2015

Rest.

The last week has been very, very restful!  I am so thankful.  For so many weeks I used to snap out of bed, get in some easy protein for breakfast, and then zip off to the library or coffee shop to start my study day.

But nowwwww...mornings = a cup of coffee, have a quiet time on the back porch with the doodles, do some yoga in the living room, running errands, meeting friends, and relaxing.  It is such a gift to be soaking up the last 4 weeks of this pregnancy like this.

A few mornings ago I busted out my new library copy of Heaven by Randy Alcorn (must read!!!) and  just enjoyed learning all the wild amazing-ness in this book while eating a delish breakfast.  I recognize how spoiled I am :)

Eat a nectarine as soon as you can--it's better than dessert!

A few weeks ago we met our sweet friends Ali and Daniel for dinner at PF Changs.  We don't see these friends super often but when we do it's like no time has passed at all.  We can go from laughing hysterically one second to sharing something deep the next.  We love them so much!

Two preggo ladies full of Chinese food.  They had their baby boy just yesterday--he is a healthy little man and a true blessing to their family!

The four of us have been friends for so long.  Ali and I for 12 years and our double dates have been going on since college.

Yesterday I met my friend Hannah for coffee at a new place, St. Marks in Denver.  Highly recommend it!!  They have these HUGE homemade cookies for $1.50  So cheap!!

I paired mine with a decaf latte while we talked all things baby, vaccines, parenting styles, and life. Very grateful for good friends. 


Well that is a boring little update about us!  July can just keep moseying along because we love these summer days.  Yesterday (7/29) marked exactly one month until Baby Decker is due.  That is SO wild!  

Every word of God is flawless;
    he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.

Psalm 30:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...