Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pregnancy Week 13

What does Grumples and Poppy's big hairy mugs have to do with me being 13 week preggo?
 
Um, nothing.
 
But I was sufficiently sick and miserable all weekend and we didn't even get a dang weekly picture.  That one time that I thought my energy was going back up...was a little pre-enthusiastic.  I had a few good days but was mostly sick last week (and earlier this week).
 
Oh well. 
 

Alas, I shall still complete the weekly questionnaire!
 
Week 13 Pregnancy Questionnaire

Baby size: A peach

My weight gain so far: 3 lbs, no increase this week

Food Favs: Cheerios, big berry smoothies, walnuts, pretzels, citrus, Lean Cuisine's Spinach Mushroom pizza (ha!) lemon drops, greek yogurt, salad, bell peppers, popsicles, chocolate chip cookies

Foods hates:  This week I particularly want to murder the person that discovered ground turkey--still just EW!!! I'm still not keen at all to chili, garlic, onion, greasy, most meats, refried beans, and cheese

3 Pros of Week 13:
1. Starting Tuesday I was a little less nauseous and even went on a hike with the doodles!
2. Ryan sent me to get a wonderful prenatal massage that made me feel like a million bucks
3. I started eating eggs again recently and that is really encouraging me that someday I won't despise all food

3 Cons of Week 12:
1. I can really feel my joints loosened up and seem to easily over-extend things
2.  My appetite, I fear, will never return.  I truly eat for the calories but not for the taste :(
3. Peeing 5-6 time in the night

Best moment of the week:
 I ate a hardboiled egg!  And I went out to lunch with my mom and Ryan and could order something off the menu!  It was super plain, but restaurants made me so queasy for awhile.  Win.
 
Ryan:
He is in the habit of texting to ask how our little on is doing during the day which just makes me so happy!  He got a little progress done on a map that will be hung in the nursery and has been researching his life away on safe carseats and strollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...