Friday, February 13, 2015

Pregnancy Pictures Weeks 5-11

Every Saturday marks a new week for us in pregnancy.  It's a great day to make sure we get a picture since it's normally a slower day.  Ryan is a great photographer :)

What I've learned from these pictures...I wear a lot of blue.  Ha!





I have to be totally honest and say that while I'm pumped for a cute preggo belly, it is quite a shift for me to get used to a growing belly and a softer body.  Ryan and I really value health and making sure we are in good shape, not only for ourselves but so we feel good and are around for a long time in the future. 

 While I would still say I'm in good shape while pregnant, getting bigger is taking some adjustment mentally.

I'm gaining healthy weight; 3 lbs so far!  They recommend 1-4 lbs in the 1st trimester so I'm right on track. But this changing body it's still just something to surrender to the Lord and make sure that I'm valuing health and not appearance.  

Any other pregnant ladies deal with this?

I can't wait to keep recording and seeing the little one grow!  And get to wear those comfortable maternity pants I keep hearing so much about :)

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. 

Romans 12:2

5 comments:

  1. So excited for you! It's important to remember that because you do value health so much it will be something that is top of mind and you will focus on still exercising and eating healthy. Don't beat yourself up though if you are craving certain things that you might not normally want. It's all about a good balance! Enjoy the ride! It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great advice, Hannah. Thanks :) a little donut never hurt anyone haha I'm enthusiastic about a active healthy pregnancy and just have to prepare myself for the body chamges!

      Delete
    2. Aaahhhj Carly . I didn't even read the post yet. Saw the pics...I am soooooooo soooooo excited for you! Oh my Goodness's...so happy . Enjoy...wow so excited. Can't think straight. Lol

      Delete
    3. Now that I have calmed down and read the post...congratulations again! So happy for you. I can totally relate to it being tough watching your body change. Its bitter sweet. Even after baby number 3 I still think 'aahh what's happening here'. But I have always snapped back and I am positive you will too! Enjoy

      Delete
    4. Yay Vee thanks for being so excited for us!!! Can't believe we are preggo at the same time. Wish we could get coffee in person and chat all about pregnancy and baby stuff.

      And thank you for your words about body change. Just something on my mind and I'm SUPER encouraged to hear you snapped back!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...