Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lunch and This Week

Earlier this week I got out of class a little early and Ryan also had a free lunch hour!  So we went to Mod Market right near his work and had a great time!  I love quality time with this guy.  

He told me about a new program he is helping develop at work and we processed where our little one is at in their growth this week.  I filled him in on school and what had happened in my day.  Even 45 minutes together was so connecting!

Since so little food actually sounds good right now still, I was thankful that a big salad was at least not totally repulsive.  And this place is so fresh that it all went in pretty easily.

Ryan enjoying a big salad with chicken, avocado, black beans, and corn

I had the Thai chicken sweet potato salad

After lunch the doodles were needing some exercise so we headed to a very snowy park for a little hike around.  They promptly got a snow beard and icy paws so we didn't stay longer than 20 minutes.

They were happy babies.

I finally made it to the gym for a real work out!  I've gotten in spurts of mile walks or half workout and then gotten too sick to carry on.  But yesterday we rock climbed for 30 minutes and then did 20 minutes of some great cardio.  I feel great today but was pretty wiped last night!


The rest of the week is full.  I'm bringing dinner to brand new baby Isaac Stewart (well, to his parents but he is the highlight!).  Friday I have clinical all day and Ryan is of course busy at work.  We are looking forward to lunch with Tyler and Anna and their kiddos on Saturday if it doesn't snow too much!

The weather is predicted to dump up to a foot of snow in Golden since we are in the foothills.  While I love the thought of getting snowed we still want to do lunch, get in a snowshoe hike, and get to church still.  We shall see!

Happy rest of your week :)

"You are the God who sees me," for she said, "I have now seen the One who sees me"

Genesis 16:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...