Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Announcing Baby Decker!!

When I mentioned in my last post that we have some exciting events happening...it was baby news!

We are absolutely over the moon to announce that our little one will be making their appearance sometime around 8.29.15
  

 We found out about this sweet baby in December and have just been bursting to tell everyone.  We shared in person with our friends and family over the last few weeks and yesterday on Facebook made it even more public.

We laughed that once it's on Facebook, it's "official" ha!

The doodles helped us announce on Facebook!  And my body surprised me by showing a little bump already at 11 weeks.

Ryan has been busy keeping me fed, rested, and well taken care of.  I'm bouncing between good days, nausea, and sleeping 12 hours a night.  Pregnancy does a number on your body!

We have been thanking the Lord non-stop for this gift and honor.  It is a blessing beyond description to know we are parents and are entrusted with this life.  We are trying even now to lean on the Lord's wisdom and capabilities because we just aren't able with out Him.

More updates to come...belly pictures, week by week happenings and a few back stories about how we found out and such :)

SO happy to finally be blogging about this and recording our baby journey in this spot.

“I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.  So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.”

1 Samuel 1:27-28

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why my comment disappeared! Congrats! I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...