Thursday, January 29, 2015

Happiness is Friends

There isn't much we love more than having some our favorite people over and enjoying a big meal together.  Such a gift!

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:  If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Corrie showed up in her new African outfit (her dad, Marc, had just been there for work).  That little bob plus the dress = heart burst

Corrie and I have started a new tradition.  Whenever we are at her house for dinner or she comes to visit, sometime after dinner she ends up crawling on to my lap so I can play with her hair.  She promptly falls asleep in about 5 minutes.  Beth, her mom, calls it watching rare art!  Ha!  

That little lady is too darn cute. 

Ryan, Matt, Matie, Beth, & Corrie.  And check out that chocolate cake we devoured in the middle of the table ;)

  Such a happy week so far!  I have birthday plans for coffee with a friend today, yoga, Ryan's taking me to lunch and we'll finish the day with my parents for a delish dinner!  Plus chocolate cupcakes from a cute little shop in Denver.  

Sounds like a perfect day to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...