Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We host Thanksgiving every year for our families and it's a tradition that we LOVE! 

 Hospitality is one of our favorite ways to bless people and we always hope that's how people feel-welcomed and loved.

19 people, both of our immediate families, filled up our 1400 square foot home and it was actually much roomier than you might think!  We pushed our living room set off to the side, took away our antique buffet and overstuffed armchair to make space.  Then my sister helped me set up three separate long tables so people could move freely but still be all together.

Linny made handmade place cards for everyone and helped set the tables while I cleaned and rearranged.  I didn't spend much time cooking the day before because we used crockpots for several dishes.  

Win!

Crockpot mac and cheese, crockpot green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, homemade cranberry sauce and the turkey is what we made this year.  Everyone else brought the rest of the goodies.

A plate of all the goodies!  Truly one of the best Thanksgivings yet!

All of Ryan's siblings, their spouses and their babies were there this year!

My parents and my sister and brother in law were all around our table!

Linny loved on baby Henry all day long.  We LOVE those round little cheeks-so yummy!

My favorite littlest humans!  These five steal my heart every time I am with them.  So sweet!

We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day also! There is SO much to be thankful for :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely day! Love having Thansksgiving at your home. Your sweet potato casserole was the best. Nice that I got my baby fix with all those cutie little munchkins -- so dang sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love celebrating with all of you, Mom! Can't wait for next year!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...