Sunday, May 18, 2014

I Like These Things

Can you believe that this time two years ago Ryan was down 20 lbs, barely working or walking, and we didn't have any answers as to why his health continued to deteriorate?!

Sometimes it feels like yesterday and sometimes it feels like a lifetime away...

We go back to our blog's 2012 posts very often to remember and reflect and honestly just praise God for what He has done and is doing.  That's why I love blogging!

On a morning walk through the insanely gorgeous Golden

But on a happier note, here are just a few favorites this week that you might like...

This Instagram account-human are so awesome.

This summer-y, delicious recipe-vegetarian and meat lovers alike will swoon! I've already switched up and tried lots of different combos!

This guaranteed good hair day product.  I'm obsessed and one of my favorite friends from school, Nylah, is always petting my hair and asking how it got so soft.  Ha!

This verse..

I will save them from all their sinful backsliding, and I will cleanse them. They will be my people, and I will be their God.
Ezekial 37:23

This post over at Reaching For Fringe

This inspirational video-how can one little shorty be so brave?

This devotional.  Abide.  I am getting my hands on this as soon as humanly possible (for August, Katie!)

Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.

Psalm 73:25

P.S.  I REALLY like this guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...