Saturday, March 22, 2014

Birthday Celebrations!

Today was my mom's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most amazing mom that ever was!

My sister flew into town (wahoooo!!!) and we all had such a fun day together.  We started the morning at Canvas and Cocktails painting and sipping mimosas.  The class was on a pink flower but since none of us use pink in our houses, we got creative and mixed up the paint colors!


This was my second time at a class like this and it is really such a blast!  There is music, drinks, creativity, and unique time with your favorite people.  I recommend it big time!

I used grey, greens, and turquoise.  I loved how it turned out!

All of us with our paintings.  You can see the original on the wall behind us so ours ended up different but so beautiful!

Then we went to dinner at Ted's Montana Grill.  For evidence, see the picture below that my sister is straight up cray and hilarious!!!  She brings out the wild in me and we always laugh non-stop together.

I fear for my safety with this wild redhead at my side!!

Dessert was amazing birthday cake from a bakery called Das Meyer in Arvada.  They did my sister's wedding cake and it is the most magical, heavenly, perfect cake in the whole world.  We ordered a gorgeous triple white cake for my mom's cake and it was decorated with hand done sugar spring flowers. 

Buy a cake from them and change your life!!

 Deliciousness...Exhibit A.  And sweet mama enjoying her birthday serenade

Happy Birthday, Mom!  We hope it was a special day of love and surprises.  You deserve to be celebrated on your special day and every day of the year for being such a thoughtful, generous Mom.  We love you!

I give thanks to my God always for you

1 Corinthians 1:4

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a special day filled with joy and love. Spending time with you two keeps me young. The cake was the BEST. Thank you Carly, Lindsay and SILs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...