Friday, February 7, 2014

Wake Up

"Wake up and realize that there are infinitely more important things in your life than football and a 401(k). Wake up and realize there are real battles to be fought, so different from the superficial, meaningless "battles" you focus on.  Wake up the the countless multitudes who are currently destined for a Christless eternity"

-God speaking to David Platt, Radical

On fire for this book because it is shaking me up and unrooting so many of the false values I hold as idols.  I always like a good challenge and this book is SO that for the next few weeks. 

I want to wake up the way God is asking us, begging us, to do in America.

...Pray and seek my face...

2 Chronicles 7:14


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...