Friday, December 6, 2013

A Post of Good Cheer

Well it turns out getting a puppy and then having our state hit temperatures colder than the North Pole = we freeze our butts off potty training!

Grumps actually head butted his way back into the house the other day because it was so cold and promptly took a huge diarrhea dump in the warmth of our house.  Not kidding.

We do love him... :)

Our week has been full with Christmasy events, small group, finishing my first quarter soon, work, and staying warm.  How about you?  Stay warm!

I am a prisoner of hope...
Zechariah 9:12

Pot pie made with leftover turkey from Thanksgiving.  Nothing more delicious in the universe. 

The Lion King moment 

How my husband makes me breakfast! 

Jengle bells, you are so swoony 

Ah the calm before the storm.  Grumples likes to wake up like a tornado and chews up my tree skirt but not before peeing on it twice.  Puppy chaos is our life.

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with grumples' naughtiness. It is like elf on the shelf on REAL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! So true!!! Dang Grumps can be so naughty :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...