Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Swoony Things

Bright amber and cream colored leaves peeking over our backyard fence

The sweetest little eating strawberries and blackberries 

 A back patio with whimisical new lighting that adds the most welcoming touch at night

Bulbs burning bright over dinners and late night processing 

 Cheery red rockers to surround a fire pit

Backyard "farm" production!   

Torrential down pours that clapped with thunder, soaked our backyard through, and was an incredible source of entertainment and awe

Minus these dime sized hail cubes! 

A humongous bouquet of beautiful flowers from my husband to bless and uplift me

We hope you are enjoying this cool, rainy weather and making the most of it to enjoy a slower, cozy way of life.  We are!

But I will sacrifice to You With the voice of thanksgiving.  That which I have vowed I will pay Salvation is from the LORD.

Jonah 2:9

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...