Monday, September 30, 2013

First Day of Nursing School!

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

Deuteronomy 31:8


That picture pretty much sums it up today...my FIRST DAY OF NURSING SCHOOL!!!

Weeeeeoooooooo!!!

Oh yes, the big day is here. Today I am so assured and refreshed that God goes before me into this journey.  

A bit of math helped me realize it has been 364 days, just 24 hours short of 1 full year, that I started my first prerequisites last year!  Isn't God's timing amazing?   In my plan I never would have dreamt to smash 5 classes, 4 labs, a Nursing School application and acceptance all into such a short time.

Mind blown!

I am grateful for God's leading to get here, the very clear provision to make it possible, and a big mug of coffee today to rev me up today.

I'm lightrailing it downtown today and will be back with updates ASAP!  I'm sure this initial day we'll be covering syllabus information, starting lectures, and getting to know one another.  It should be a really intriguing day to kickoff this new season's rhythm and dive in head first!

Thank you for the support and prayers these last months.  I would love and appreciate prayers for: peace, a super smart brain to thrive in my classes, sweet relationships with anyone I come in contact with, and a great covering of favor in this journey.

Thank you Jesus for this opportunity!  Oh one last fun thing to share.  This is my theme verse for Nursing School...

...And he will be the stability of your times,
    abundance of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge


Isaiah 33:6

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I took one semester of nursing school then the Lord kind of changed the direction I was going with my life (aka I got married and moved to FL for a year lol). All that to say I remember well that first semester and YOU CAN DO IT! I am so excited for you as you start on this journey :) Praying for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I am so stoked and it was a gret first day. So glad you're reading here

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...