Friday, August 2, 2013

Encouragement for Marriage


If there was ever a 70 year old couple I was obsessed with, THIS is them.  They are the most amazing!

This beautiful story made me just cry.  Gladys has Alzheimer's.  William cares for her.  He loves her deeply and profoundly; it's just contagious!  You just watch the video and see how it will all be almost too much for your heart!

I just had to share this inspiration to live out a marriage that reflects Jesus' unending, sacrificial love, especially in chronic illness. But this kind of love isn't limited to hardship.

My take home from watching:  Don't give up hope but press into God's ability to love each other forever.

William shows how caring and loving in extreme chronic illness is possible (and joyful) with the help of God.  And you will just light up when you watch their example.

Happy Friday :)

4 comments:

  1. Obsessed with this sweet video! That is what marriage is all about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Perseverance, commitment, deep love. I think these two are so incredible. I want to meet them and be their stalkers!!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely Sweet and ever! Reminds me of the movie a Vow to Cherish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen that movie Vee! I'll need to look it up

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...