Sunday, August 11, 2013

1st Birthday Party Love

Ryder!  He is just the most scrumptious little man to ever turn 1.  Initially we had planned on being at a family reunion on Saturday but plans changed and we were able to make it to his first ever birthday party of life.  Sweet!

And I am SUPER glad we were there.  Anna and Tyler threw a totally cute party for him.  The food was delicious, the decorations were adorable, and Ryder had a great time.

Birthday boy and myself with the cute sign Anna made.  So crafty right?

Husband and Ryder.  I told Ryan I LOOOOVE it when he holds babies but it makes my ovaries scream for a baby...however we can't have that.  So take this away from me!

Yum-birthday boy digging into his homemade cupcakes

What would a post be without this little lady?  She is seriously 2.5 going on 12.  My heart bursts with love for her.

Happy end of your weekend all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...