Saturday, July 13, 2013

We Are Alive

I really don't enjoy being computer less. First world problem, I know.  But blogging = bad news on an ipad.  I just can't figure it all out and the touch keyboard hates my fingers!

Well anyway, this is just a quick post to say I am dying to put up pictures of our last week and fill you in on our lives but it will have to wait.  

 1+ week of zero blogging just isn't how I normally roll but ipad blogging takes me approximately 12.4763 times longer.  No thanks.

For now it's sufficient to tell you that #1 our chickens are finally laying eggs!  #2 I have been knocked down flat by a super mean cold which Ryan somehow bypassed even with his compromised immune system. And #3 only 78 days until nursing school!

There are lot of other good things happening and some processing about life topics but those will have to wait.  Today feels like a win because I made I out of bed, ate the first raspberry from our garden and have a mega sweet husband getting me healthy again!

Don't worry this is an old photo.  My raspberry this morning was much riper and bigger. Win!!

Happy Saturday.  Soak it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...