Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Prayers for Nursing School Exam?

Hi!

You guys there are crazy good things brewing tomorrow!  My Nursing School entrance exam!!  The scary-ish part of sharing that I'm taking a determinative, important exam is if I (*cough*) fail...

NOOOOO!!

This test does afterall determine whether or not I get into the school.  So the stakes are a bit high.  Well technically, I suppose the Lord determines whether or not I get into school since He's sovereign and all but that is another post for another time...

Anyway, at this point I feel excited and fairly prepared.   I am trusting the Lord with all my heart and not leaning on my understanding or ability because I'm not able.  I'm just not.  God alone will make my brain capable, focused, and clear for this test.

I am blogging about it so you can pray if you would for calm, confidence, and a working mind to comprehend all that is given to me on that test!

Whether I'm a nurse or not, my goal in life is to love the heck out of Jesus.  But I would be super jazzed to do that as an RN so I'm hopeful and expectant :)

Updates to come!

In all your ways acknowledge him,
 and he will make straight your paths.

Be not wise in your own eyes...

Proverbs 3:6-7


4 comments:

  1. Wish you all the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will rock it girl! I just know it! My dreal was to be an RN! I am living vicariously through you! I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...