Friday, May 3, 2013

Done with Finals!

You guys.

I. am. done.

Hallelujah!

I feel kind of like this...does he look high?  Ha!  He isn't.

Well I am done with finals for this semester and will have 1 summer class, but for 31 glorious days I am study/test/quiz/homework free.

Was there ever a more beautiful sentence written?  I thinketh not.

Praise the Lord on high I was able to get A's in both Micro and A & P I.  Good night these classes were challenging and it is only by the grace of Jesus I could see that result.  Seriously.  

My brain is naturally hardwired for arts, writing, language and psychology (hence my degree).  This science stuff takes me a lot of extra work to comprehend and excel at.  But I love it!

Some random chocolate pecan pie I ate this week from my FAVORITE coffee shop

So anywho!  A very successful semester overall.  

I should also hear back from the first nursing school I applied to by mid-May. So in about 2-ish weeks or so I suppose.  Updates to come on that.

Studying stole my life and soul this week.  So now I have errands to run, laundry to do, a house to clean, and chickens to prepare for.  Oh and we have the adorable Rilyn and her chunky accomplice Ryder staying with us this weekend.  Pictures to come for SURE!

The quickest thing you can make when you have a busy week is veggie stir fry.  Yum.

8 comments:

  1. Glad you have finished your finals! What a smarty pants you are with A's in micro-something or other! LOL ENjoy your month off! YOu deserve the break!xxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope this month is filled so much goodness like chickens, ice cream, baking, reading, and sun! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren those things sound amazing! I hope so too!

      Delete
  3. Proud of my smarty pants daughter! Call me when I can come visit Rilyn and Ryder -- so excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just texted you. Thanks for the encouragement mom!

      Delete
  4. Good luck! I hope you get accepted. I'm in a nursing program too, with only 3 months left until graduation. I've had the best experience and I know you will too.

    I blog over at http://nursekittyspn.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Livvie I can't believe you'll be done so soon! That is very exciting. Congratulations! I'll for sure be checking out your blog :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...