Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Remicade, Studying, and More

#1  We are at Remicade this morning for Ryan and he is rocking it!  Took his IV like a champion (the nurse graciously let me watch the whole process-so cool) and we are almost done here.  Isn't he so incredible for coming to the doctor's office every 8 weeks to get his immune system shut off?  Insane!

#2 It's been a little quiet here on the blog lately, and probably will be for the next few weeks because studying, midterms, labs, and tests have officially taken over my life.  It's not a bad thing though.  I am not sad about it at all.

I LOVE my classes.  Especially Anatomy.  I told Ryan that last night I literally dreamed I wrote an A & P Test with my own questions...errr.  That that CANNOT be normal, or healthy.  Very terribly nerdy actually.  But I schedule roughly 35-40 hours a week to study so at least it's sticking!

So anyway, just a forewarning that this little blog will be slightly less vocal until April-ish but Reaching For Fringe will be active as I wrote and scheduled those posts weeks ago.

Sporadic updates to come!  But first I leave you with a few thankful items lately...

My Journey to 2000 Gifts
1041.  All the weirdo, healthy ingredients for this bread

 1042.  This sweet face and his energy

1043.  His health and continued recovery

1044.  The BEST bread topped with roasted butternut squash or nut butter  See #1041.

1045.  Mid day coffee/pumpkin bread surprises from a thoughtful husband

1046.  Joy

1047.  Crystal snowflakes accumulating but the promise (and warmth) of Spring

1048.  Goofballs and silly moments

1049.  Love, marriage, and Jesus' grace-cover over us

  Hope you have a great rest of your week!  

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28

2 comments:

  1. Quiet couple of weeks? NOT WHEN THE WOELBERS COME TO TOWN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quiet pertains ONLY to the blog when the Woelbers are here! We can't wait for you guys to move here...errr...VISIT! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...