Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day Pictures!

How was your Valentine's Day?  Did you have any exciting plans or just skip it?  We really value celebrating our marriage throughout the year, but this holiday of love doesn't hurt so we went with it!

 

I felt super loved:  the dreamy Ryan Decker had flowers delivered!   They were from my favorite florist; she makes the most creative arrangements with raw cotton and juniper mixed in with those soft pinks and whites.  Such a thoughtful and romantic surprise!

Ryan woke up these goodies (pictured right) on our breakfast bar.  Donuts and lingerie from another favorite storeWhat more could a husband want :)

My beautiful bouquet of flowers.  Thank you love!

I wore red pants to celebrate and be extra festive!  

Ryan worked all day and I was busy with work and school also but the celebrations picked back up in the evening!  I told him I would fix him his favorite meal-if he named it, I would make it.  

He picked nachos and apple dumplings.  

Ha!  I love my husband.

Our table for a romantic dinner

Wine and nachos?  Sounds like a perfect night and makes for a happy husband

A night of candles, wine, and flowers

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week and weekend!  

Our weekend is looking full but all things we are anticipating!  Dinner with my parents Friday evening and then off to celebrate a friend's birthday with dessert.  Saturday I hope we relax AAALLLL day and then we're having friends over for dinner.  Sunday we get to go to church and then are getting together with the Decker fam.  Can't wait for a weekend of people, down time, and unhurried calm.

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
    before you were born I set you apart;
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Jeremiah 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...