Sunday, February 17, 2013

Obsessions of the Week

A few favorites from the week--just fun things to share that I'm digging lately!

1.  Layering gold and silver necklaces.

2.  This song.  Beautiful.


3.  Steel Cut Oatmeal.
(top it with sliced apple, peanut butter, coconut oil, and raw honey)

4.   An organic, affordable, all-purpose cleaning mix.  OBSESSED!


6.   Her blog.  Their hearts.


8.   Planning a Messianic Seder Dinner.  A communion of tradition and holiness in preparation for Easter

9.  No, I'm not pregnant and yes, we are on the 9 year plan for kids...BUT as of late I am obsessed with the baby names Ada for a girl and Gideon for a boy.  There I said it!!!!


11.  This man.

12.  Thin mints.  It's Girl Scout Cookie season.

13.  Restoring health!  One year later and he is back on his bike!  We got both our bikes up and running Sunday afternoon and are looking forward to trail riding and trips around the neighborhood

14.  Spring coming.  This picture says it all-we are tired of snow, cold, and winter.

15.  This website.  An endless encouraging resource for women seeking faith.

What are your favorite things this week?  Think of gifts around you and what sends your heart pitter-pattering!  

Hope you're having a great end of your weekend.

I thank my God every time I remember you.   In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy...

Philippians 1:3-4

2 comments:

  1. The picture of Ryan riding his bike is the BEST pic ever. Looking very fit and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is so thrilled and loves being healthy enough to get back into biking.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...