Monday, February 18, 2013

Last Birthday Post!

I managed to stretch out my birthday celebrations to almost a full month!  That has to be a record.  

Last night the Decker family got together to enjoy a delicious taco bar, Colorado brewed beer, and an epic Reese's cake!  I feel completely celebrated!!

Most importantly, check out the cuteness of my two favorite shorties in these pictures are and how they made my belated birthday the best.  

Rilyn and Ryder were very excited, mostly just Rilyn 

They even helped blow out the cake candles!

Then Ryder's head needed to be pet/scratched/patted.  He loved it apparently.

THAT is the most delicious cake my MIL made.  A work of art and tasted fabulous too!

Have a fantastic Monday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...