Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waffle Bar Birthday

Yesterday was my official 24th Birthday

We invited some dear friends over for a Waffle Bar complete with every topping you can imagine:  chocolate chips, blueberries, strawberries powdered sugar, peanut butter, syrup, caramel, and marshmallows.  It was more like dessert but delicious all the same!

Huge stack of waffles waiting for takers

Angi, me, and Jessica

Hannah, me, Rachelle, and Angi

THIS is what the typical waffle creation looked like-strawberries and drizzled with chocolate sauce.  So amazing.

Some of the guys-Marc, Matt, and Daniel

3 comments:

  1. OH my gosh Carly Happy Birth day girl! I haven't been on here all week! I hope you had a wonderful day! You absolutely deserve it, and your waffle bar sounded amazing! I will have to mark your birthday in my calendar! xoxoxoxoxox Love you so much! And enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vee! It was a fun night with everyone :) When is your bday?

      Delete
    2. looked like one! mine is February 2nd! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...