Monday, December 3, 2012

Front Door "Hello" Details

I've had several people message or comment to me in person that they dig our cheery new front door! THANK YOU!  Just a short post to give you details about it and how to get this look too.

It took like 40 seconds to apply.  Quick to do and had a great finish.

I have to brag about the tremendous little Esty store I ordered from, Welcoming Walls.  They are just adorable.  I ordered here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/106269701/hello-custom-vinyl-front-door-decal-as

They were super prompt and even sent me a wee free red ornament decal for the holidays.  I love small businesses!
 
Who wouldn't want to come through a front door like this?!

I can't personally vouch for these stores (<-- click), but there are more Etsy shops that sell these whimsical applications for your door: "Merry Christmas" or "Welcome" or "Please Come In" and everything else you can think of! 

Be sure to share your pictures if you decide to do this too!  Love when I can pass along a solid business and cutie patootie product.

Well hello to you!

A tiny little detail that makes people smile :)

P.S.  Welcoming Walls don't know I exist but I love their stuff.  Very affordable and top notch quality!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I definitely know you exist now. :) What a wonderful blog post to stumble upon!! Thank you so much for the wonderful review of my store! Would you mind if I share your blog post on my Welcoming Walls facebook page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candi! How fun to hear from you! Gave me a big smile for my afternoon :)

      Please share! I am afterall sharing YOU and Welcoming Walls with all my friends and family. Thankful for your cute shop and great products.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. :)
      I have to say, I love your blog. You guys are doing some great work. So inspirational! Prayers for you guys and the work your doing, I know God has great plans for you both.

      Delete
    3. Candi you are super encouraging. Thank you. Prayers for you too!

      Delete
  2. This is really neat! I just may try it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vee you should! They have the very sweetest little saying to make your home welcoming and unique. Love it.

      Delete
    2. Hope you do Vee. It would be so cute :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...