Did we ever mention how seriously cool our friends are? Well they are the best!!
Matt, Katie, Jennifer, David, Ashleigh, Drew, Tamara, Chris, Casey, Connie, and Marc all came over bright and early on Saturday morning and worked non-stop for almost 8 hours!
THANK YOU FRIENDS!!!!
(We told them thank you in person too but a blog shout out never hurts)
And they did a legit job, man! We are so blessed. There is a bit more work to do today but Ryan and I are in awe of how quickly everyone worked.
Here are a LOTS of pictures and a look at all of the amazing, servant-minded, Jesus-loving, truly rare friends who surrounded us this weekend when we were in need. Final pictures to come.
Such hard workers. Seriously who gives up their Saturday to pain someone else's house?! Amazing.
Getting to work!
Getting some Connie time. When you just had a root canal (me) and are the most pregnant ever (Connie) you don't have to paint :)
Things are getting primed and being covered in their first coat
Connie, Carly, and Hava supervising and chatting
Not only did they paint our house but friends brought sloppy joes, fruit, chips, salsa, and pumpkin muffins!
No hands needed when you have a nice pregnant belly table
Much needed lunch break
I love this shot-our house is just covered with some of our favorite people!
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
My Journey to 1000 Gifts
610. Help in a time of need
611. Seeing Jesus' servant heart lived out
612. Fresh coats of paint
613. Having our home filld with people and laughter after so many weeks of silence
614. Ryan making people laugh
615. Neighbors wandering over to say hello and admire
616. Dawn dropping me off and wondering about Jesus
617. A frozen turkey that needs to defrost
618. An improving root and mouth
619. Pregnant mama friends
620. Hot crockpots brimming with food to feed the masses
621. Late night pie and coffee to send Katie off
623. "Hello" stencil to welcome guests through our door
624. The beauty of a day dedicated to His provision and our thankfulness