Thursday, September 27, 2012

Remicade Round #3

Today we head to Remicade Round #3!  I'm sharing all about entire Remicade experience over at Reaching For Fringe today.  I hope you'll check it out!  

That post covers everything from what it does to your body, to how to get help paying for it.  Get a little glimpse into our reality with this experience.  We're grateful for this drug-it's obviously making Ryan stronger by the day...and all at the low cost of only $4000 a session. Ha!  

This verse seems quite appropriate today, don't you think?

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 Corinthians 12:9

Love him AND those dance moves

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...