Friday, August 17, 2012

Crohn's Mullet

Fact:  My husband is handsomer (real word?) WITHOUT a mullet.

Also fact:  My husband is crazy hilarious even when he is sick

This evening we decided that almost 4 inch long hair on him was not snazzy.  So I cut it.  Yes, I cut his hair and no, I am not always very good.  But it's free!

So here is a picture to bless your socks off, because for about 2 minutes, Ryan was gloriously decked out in the finest mullet I've ever seen.  And most of the mullets I have ever had the great "privilege" of witnessing first hand were in Russia so that is saying something.

Do not fret, I then cut off this Crohn's mullet real fast.

MULLET ALERT:

He was obviously very into character with the serious look on his face.  I promise this was HIS idea! 

The real after-handsome, sweet smile, and relaxing :)

6 comments:

  1. You guys are hilarious! That was a good morning chuckle! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vee my husband is crazy! Loved your blog post this morning too ;)

      Delete
  2. Haha. He looks like wants to party.

    If you guys went to a Waffle House looking like that I promise you he would have been mauled by a bunch of ladies wearing moo-moo's and curlers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh he would have been the hit of the Waffle House. Score!

      Delete
  3. How funny!! Although... its funny to my children that my husband had a mullet when we got married... his was curly!! Praying that your husband continues to get stronger and stronger. I thank God that He can give you some joy in this journey! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Piper we love to laugh at mullets, old or new! That is awesome. So glad you are here :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...