Sunday, July 22, 2012

French Silk Pie

I'm told by a reliable source (my husband) that this is the best dessert I've ever made.  Poor Ryan has not always experienced those most delicious sweets in our marriage-that would be in part to me attributing all evil in the world to sugar.   Joking...sort of.

But through the years he has willingly, perhaps hesitantly, obliged to eating crazy "desserts" like Tofu Chocolate Pie, Zucchini Brownies, Chickpea Cookie Dough Dip and others.

But this recipe is nothing like those fakers!  This French Silk Pie just has the goodness of eggs, butter, sugar, chocolate and other things that make your taste buds tingle!

And this particular  recipe is courtesy of my good friend Katie's mom.  I've never met this pie genius mom in person, but her recipes rock so I like her already.  I have whipped up two of these in the last several weeks because it's so delicious and because we all need a break from health every now and then.  Plus Ryan loves it and I think anything to make this season more pleasant, even a dessert, is worth it.  Enjoy!
Mamalove French Silk Pie

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

James 1:12

I'm so glad you're here!  I hope you're encouraged by what you read and spurred on to pursue the heart of God.  To make sure you don't miss anything join us over on the sidebar or add our button to your page.  Be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Your just awesome you know that? With all you go through you are still baking yummy treats! Will have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Vee I hope so! It blesses him so when I have the energy I will try. I'm not always up for cooking let alone fancy baking though :) Got your e-mail and will respond TODAY! Let me know how it goes if you try it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...