Thursday, June 28, 2012

Surgery Update

Ryan is out of surgery and doing well resting at home.  Dr. W went in today to find the source of the new pain and discomfort Ryan has been experiencing.

She found the same fistula as last time, however it had become irritated, larger in size, and was obviously not healing correctly.  She she cleaned him up, opened up the necessary outlets for everything to drain, and got him back on the road to recovery.

We were at the hospital for 6+ hours today and are exhausted.  We are SO grateful for his medical team and that there were nurses, doctors, a surgeon, an anethestiologist, and volunteers who took such good care of him.

Please keep praying that these fistulas and abscesses NEVER return and that Ryan can heal fully.  Almost 14 weeks of sickness is enough.  Thank you thank you for praying and loving us so well!
I will extol you, my God and King,
    and bless your name forever and ever.
 Every day I will bless you
     and praise your name forever and ever.
 Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised,
    and his greatness is unsearchable.

Psalm 145:1-3

I'm so glad you're here!  I hope you're encouraged by what you read and spurred on to pursue the heart of God.  To make sure you don't miss anything join us over on the sidebar or add our button to your page.  Be blessed!

8 comments:

  1. Praying for his SPEEDY and complete recovery. Hopefully this surgery will be the last for him.

    xoxo Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber THANK YOU! So appreciate that. We are praying big time that he never has to have another surgery again. They are exhausting and scary. Appreciate you lady!

      Delete
    2. I've never had surgery, thankfully, but I have been through it with family, and I know how scary and rough and draining it is for us, so I can imagine how poor Ryan is feeling. With all the prayers and support and love pouring in for him, he should be healed soon enough!

      I don't know if you're still following my blog, but I'll post a prayer request with my next update for you all.

      Xoxo Amber

      Delete
  2. What a mighty stubborn fistula but in the name of Jesus may it never come back! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the post I shared on my blog, asking for prayers. Thought I'd show it to you. :)

    http://xmydearambellina.blogspot.com/2012/06/prayers-please.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So grateful! Just went there. You're so great!

      Delete
    2. It's nothing! I admire you two, and you inspire me, especially with the verses you share, and just everything. I know how the power of prayer works, and the more the merrier too!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...