Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Harpo's Future

{Sweet Gail over at B&BB featured a few of my posts here this week.  What an honor!}

We are laughing at our house today.

How can this not be a good idea??  On October 31, Harpo Decker will officially become a lion for a day!  He is the perfect color and has the best tail for it.  So excited for Halloween this year!

I literally laugh out loud at this picture every time I look at it!

Thanks a lot Pinterest...

Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, “The LORD has done great things for them.”

Psalm 126:2

I'm so glad you're here!  I hope you're encouraged by what you read and spurred on to pursue the heart of God.  To make sure you don't miss anything join us over on the sidebar or add our button to your page.  Be blessed!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this made me laugh. Harpo will make the best lion. Maybe you can teach him to roar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He would be the best wouldn't he?! SO cute.

      Delete
  3. Haha! now the question is will he keep it on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he he! I think I will order him some sort of lion costume in August-ish and practice with him for a few times before the big day. I will hope for more trick or treaters this year!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...