Look what our friends sent us!! Our dear friends, Steven & Jennifer Bishop, e-mailed us this picture last week and it made us smile :) This is from Christmas 2009 which just jogs me right down memory lane.
Just a fun little picture to share :) Happy middle of June!
My Journey to 1000 Gifts
454. Unexpected happy news from friends!
455. Long phone calls with Hannah
456. E-mailing Rebecca all the way in England!
457. Ryan feeling better today
458. 4-foot tall bouquets...yes it is TALL!
459. Warmth of summer
460. Learning new things from those experiencing different seasons of life
461. Flexibility-jobs, life, money, plans, dreams, finances...everything.
462. Ryan's continuously generous, and amazing work and bosses!
463. Smiling at old memories
464. A need to meet with the Lord
465. The cool of the swamp cooler working and the sounds of a fan = summer!
466. Dear, reliable, generous friends
467. Coffee and breakfast with mom at our house
468. Grey cowboy boots for bridesmaid's attire in August
469. Big scoop of triple peanut butter ice cream
470. One of the Lord's best traits: faithfulness
I'm so glad you're here! I hope you're encouraged by what you read and spurred on to pursue the heart of God. To make sure you don't miss anything join us over on the sidebar or add our button to your page. Be blessed!