Monday, May 21, 2012

Repurposed Shoe Organizer

My linen closet and I have a love hate relationships, I believe.

I love that it's there and really that they can hold so many necessary items.  But I can never seem to get mine looking all snazzy and cute like some people can!  Why is that?!

But this is a step in the right direction.  I was given a clear, plastic show organizer but didn't need it for shoes.  So I needed to figure out another purpose for him (apparently it has a gender).

So into the linen closet it went-to organize all the "back-up products" that we have.  I will buy certain items-toothcpaste, dish soap, lotion, matches, etc when they are super marked down to have on hand.

This is an easy way to clear shelf space in my particular closet while still easily seeing what I have.  Loving you a little more now linen closet!

Everything gets a pocket for easy access and simple organizing

Close up: latex gloves, toothpaste, dish soap, flashlight, sponges, Aveeno lotion and more 

Oh and it fits perfectly still with my Cleaning Cart tucked away on the bottom portion of the closet
She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.

Proverbs 31:27





I'm so glad you're here!  I hope you're encouraged by what you read and spurred on to pursue the heart of God.  To make sure you don't miss anything join us over on the sidebar or add our button to your page.  Be blessed!

3 comments:

  1. This is great Carly! I had seen a post a while back where someone used one of these shoe organizers for everything- linen closets, their kiddos room for spare toys, the bathroom for accessories. She was in love with them! LOL Thanks for sharing on Workin' It Mondays friend- blessings to you and Ryan!

    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty awesome! I bet if you could find them at a thrift store (or have them gifted to you) then it makes tons of sense to utilize them everywhere. I think they are sort of pricey new though so I'm glad for these ones! So organized!

      Delete
  2. Searching online is a good place to start your search for the perfect shoe organizer.You can also visit: http://tiny.cc/Camping-Organizer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...