Friday, April 6, 2012

Uniquely Made Conference

I've been really aware lately that different circumstances, relationships, or just life seasons can leave me in various emotional states: exhausted, energized, contemplative, seeking, delighted and more!  Some of those are welcome and others make me really anticipate moving into a more joy-filled place!

I am finding that this week I am feeling kind of wiped and just needing a time of recharge.  And that's ok-it's a learning process to embrace seasons of highs and lows!

Acknowledging what we face as women especially has me so passionate that we are action-oriented in our health all around!  If you are in a season of needing to be filled I encouraged you to do what it takes to get there.

For me it's finding time to escape to a coffee shop for a few hours to sit with a big cup of coffee, a good book and my journal.  Time in the mountains is always a boost and so good for my soul!  But especially getting into God's Word and being encouraged by other women will help fuel me up and re-energize me heart for life, ministry, and relationships.

So I registered for this local mini-conference Uniquely Made April 20-21 in Denver: including worship, solid teaching, and being spurred on to live as God uniquely designed us.  The AMAZING speakers cover everything from Retirement, Art, Cooking and more for the glory of God.  What could possibly breathe more life into you than that?!  

Register here and checkout the website here.  I hope you will join me and be encouraged to do what the Lord is leading you to find rest and life in Him!

P.S. It's only $40...say wha???



Uniquely Made Conference

You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.

Revelations 4:11



I'm so glad you're here!  I hope you're encouraged by what you read and spurred on to pursue the heart of God.  To make sure you don't miss anything join us over on the sidebar or add our button to your page.  Be blessed!

6 comments:

  1. So glad you can go to this Carly. I notice things that re-charge you are the same for me :) I pray God refreshes and encourages you while you are there! I know I have to refill the leaky vessel that I am or I have nothing left to give.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely we HAVE to recharge to be able to pour out anywhere in life. Are you an introvert in terms of recharge time Kathy? Time alone is life-giving for you? I totally get you!

      Praying you get to recharge soon :)

      Delete
  2. Carly, I agree- this week has wiped me too. I have never been to a conference like this but I see them here and there. I need to check one out soon! Please let us all know how it goes! I hope this Easter weekend that you and Ryan are blessed and you get some recharging in the Lord! -Nicole @ Working Kansas Homemaker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I will definitely be expecting that! If you can get to Denver you can come to Uniquely Made too :)

      Delete
  3. And as I was commenting, I noticed my little button over there ---> to the right, thank you so much! :) That was a blessing to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you like that?! I am a supporter Miss Working Kansas Homemaker!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...