Sunday, April 22, 2012

Unique & Refreshed

This weekend I attended a local Mini-Conference called Uniquely Made: Displaying the Glory of God.  Let me just tell you that it was a highlight of my spring so far!

The teaching, worship, and time with legit women was so what I needed.  I'm beyond blessed by all the work that obviously went into hosting this event.  Uniquely Made centered around showing off who God is and how we are built to display that glory. Don't you love that??

The breakout seminars were hosted by women from all various walks of life who are honoring God by how He built them.  The 3 seminars I attended were Displaying God's Glory in Social Media, Motherhood (not a mom yet...someday!), and in Missions.  You are so creatively and masterfully knit together with certain skills, relationships, passions, and more to point to the Lord.  Gosh, it's just astounding when you dig deep to find out how and where live it out!


I encourage you to head over to Beholding Glory to check out more from Laura and Stuff Angi Does by my friend Angi (the masterminds behind this conference) and discover all of the ways you can behold God.

Laura speaking and teaching-this woman can preach it!

The gorgeous table centerpieces and conversation starter, a picture survey Soularium 

All the speakers brought us back to scripture consistently-appreciate that rooting! 

Are those paper flowers adorable or what?!  The extra touches made everything feel so beautiful 

Look at all those women soaking up what God prepared for us this weekend

New and hilarious friends, Elizabeth and Tina 

Sweet college friends-Hannah & Angi 

Oh yes there were bags filled with goodies!  Bottles water, pens, lotion, chocolate, and more! 

A conference worth getting to next year if you can make it to Denver for 2 days!


My Journey to 1000 Gifts
303.  Ongoing conflict resolution skills with my husband
304. Mom who brought us lunch
305. Ali & Daniel who brought us dinner-we are so blessed!
306. Y-lo bringing us garage sale finds and canned goodies
307. 8 mile drive to get Winchell's donuts for a quick date
308. My husband's personality and heart
309. Mondays
310. Accomplishing things this weekend
311. Reading through 2 Kings and 1 Corinthians
312. Uniquely Made conference-time with friends, refreshed, and so God honoring
313. How creative and BIG our God is

You are a chosen people, a royal priesthood,
a holy nation, people who belong to God.
You were chosen to tell about the excellent qualities of God,
who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
2 Peter 2:9


I'm so glad you're here!  I hope you're encouraged by what you read and spurred on to pursue the heart of God.  To make sure you don't miss anything join us over on the sidebar and add our button to your page.  Be blessed!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time Carly! So happy to hear you were refreshed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! Do you have a favorite conference or retreat Kathy? They are SO good for our hearts and lives :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Carly I am so blessed by you! It was so so good catching up with you! Would you email me that picture of us? (And one of you posing... haha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh gosh that was hilarious to watch all those girl's faces when they thought I was serious. How awkward of a human being would I be.... Gosh, I loved our table. So much laughter. I will e-mail you now my friend.

      Delete
  3. This sounds like it was a great time-I should look into something like this near where I'm living!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber you should do it! Passion is a good one. Women of Faith is one of m favorite conferences. Let me know what you find :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...