Friday, March 30, 2012

Imperfect

Sunday was one of THOSE days.

Don't even judge-who doesn't have those hard, rotten days?

Running at a low boil.

Grumpy from a sore throat and ugly cough.

Self-centered because that's just how I can be.

Tired from not sleeping well.

Random lower back pain-so throw in a little more grump.

Wasted too much time on the computer

Felt thirsty so I was annoyed.

Really got mad at my hubs.

Didn't accomplish much of anything I had planned because of marital strife.

Got my dang feelings hurt big time later that day.

Let my anger and hurt fizzle and sizzle until my heart was burned to a crisp.

*Sigh*

Then I listened to this.  It didn't solve my problems and sin but the words did allow me to stand truly amazed. Thank the Jesus for Your grace.  Enjoy your Friday & your weekend!

Lord I'm Amazed By You by Kari Jobe on Grooveshark

My Journey to 1000 Gifts:
273. Lots of new plants in our home for Spring
274. Shocked at the junk that lives in my heart but grateful for a Redeemer
275. $2 lattes at church
276. That God is concerned with places and boundaries-calling us specifically
277. Sweet potato baking in the oven
278. Early morning snuggling
279. Depending on Him more and more
280. Blossoms and budding leaves all over Golden
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...