Friday, March 16, 2012

25 Scarf Ideas + Thankfulness

I'm quite probably this lady's new stalker...How cute is she and how cool is this video?!

I'm inspired for at least 25 new looks for Spring looks with my scarves!


HAPPY FRIDAY!!


My Journey to 1000 Gifts
242. Surprise naps outside in the sun
243. Being warmed by the sun instead of from a heater
244. Big bottles of cold water to stay hydrated and cool
245. Watching a spider on his mission across the driveway
246. Surprise Entemann's Donuts + Hugo on Redbox for Ry
247. White Chocolate Grill
248. Hearing birds, alpacas, chickens, and bees around out yard
249. Proverbs 31:11
250. Life giving time with Bekah-walking away with goals
251. Slightest breeze to prevent overheating
252. Wisdom to go inside and not sunburn
253. A slow next week
254. Balance of graciousness and boundaries
255. Stacey's Birthday last Wednesday
256. Husband's encouragement and good communication
257. Small dyings throughout Lent
258. Reminders that I need a Savior
She dresses herself with strength...

Proverbs 31:17

Beholding Glory

6 comments:

  1. I made your thankful list! Thanks Carly- and thanks for your email yesterday. Our time was good for me too. :)

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure did make it!! I am thankful for you Bekah :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't that so cute Laura?! And we both wear scarves so this is a sweet little video to keep us fashionable :)

      Delete
  3. love the video. I have a ton of scarves and need ways to wear them!
    I have an On Your Heart Tuesday blog hop. Would love to have you link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Shanda-this finally got my out of my normal scarf "box" :) See you next Tuesday for the link up!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...