Thursday, February 2, 2012

Simple Valentine's Day Decorations

I swear to you that I have never been a devoted participator of Valentine's Day. Are you judging me for getting on this band wagon??

For some unknown reason the year 2012 has changed my heart!! I dig this holiday meant to celebrate love because I DO love my amazing husband who I do not deserve in any way and I do enjoy decorating/celebrating holidays! [even fakest ones that were made up to sell greeting cards]

I won't spend the moo-lah to buy lots of cheesy fat babies with arrows or glittery wreaths but I found a few sassy items stuff around the house to spruce up for V-Day!

{A borrowed red table runner from Mom!}

{Ok, really those are technically 90% off Christmas decoration from Joann's... $2.99 marked down to just 20 cents each!}

{Putting our chalkboard fridge to good use with this LOVE Psalm}

{Red Candle...simple enough!}


{This isn't mine YET...but I have the burlap and twine, just need to find the paint. I think hanging it over a mirror on our fireplace would be superb}


{I'll probably print off this pic and frame it...or just admire it for free on my comp!}

My Journey to 1000 Gifts
72. Unending, undeserved love
73. Groups of people we love
74. The feeling of anticipation
75. Invitations
76. Bagels w/ a favorite wise friend
77. Ability to praise
78. 60% Cocoa Ghiradelli chocolate chips

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.

Deuteronomy 6:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...