Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mrs. 31 & Lamination

Mrs. 31 really inspires me. I find myself constantly combing through the example she sets. "Mrs. 31" is the godly example of the Proverbs 31 wife. The lady was so awesome; she was trustworthy, loved the Lord, prepared food for her family, was financially responsible, worked out, served the poor and even made bed spreads! I probably won't ever make bed spreads but I like her motivation.

The most important verse in there for me is verse 27: "She looks well the the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness", The Hebrews word for idleness is "atsluwth" meaning sluggish and lazy. So NOT how I want to be described. For now, our little family is just myself and the swoony husband, (+ pooch) and it's my desire as a wife to be a good steward of them and our household.

So in my love of organization (and being green) I sought to organize my day and trust God with a more productive stewardship of this house and family.

I found this unique printable daily planner that is my absolute favorite. I can keep track of my to-do's, water intake, work outs, it has a spot for scripture memorization as well as places to log domestic tasks and meal planning. SCORE! So print that off or find your own and LAMINATE any paper product at Kinkos for less than $1 and you have a reusable awesome new to-do list!

I made the mistake of using a white board marker the first time. If you laminate you have to use a marker like the ones used on overhead projectors. It is the only one that will wipe clean with a damp cloth. I use Expo Vis-a-Vis wet wipe marker.

Enjoy your handy new to-do list that you will use time and time again without the waste and see what an organized list in front of you will help you accomplish for God's glory!


{An example of how I fill mine out. Follow that link above for more descriptions from Ann, the one who created the planner}


{I hang my list right on the fridge so I can update it, erase as needed, and consistently ask God for more energy or ability to accomplish what's on there}

My Journey to 1000 Gifts
79. Mrs. 31 example
78. Chilean Granite peaks
79. Planning
80. Long late night talks
81. Growth

She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.

Proverbs 31:27

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...