Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Yay or Nay?

Vote: What do you think of this new blog design?

We are definitely digging it! Less cluttered, sweet tabs, and a super simplified set-up. I vote yay!

Designing and organizing our blog this evening made me so grateful for this easy way to share details of our life with people all over the world. Dang the Internet is so amazing and such a fun creative writing outlet!

While we're here we'll just share what's in the week ahead:

1) Sewing Machine Class 101 for Carly (so excited for this, I received a machine for my birthday from my generous parents--sewing machines are making a comeback!)

2) Week #2 of our marriage small group-it rocked our expectations this week and breathed so much life into our week.

3) A DU Pioneers basketball game with Anna Meverden to celebrate her coolness!

4) 23rd Birthday Celebrations this weekend for Carly! A homemade Mama Nelson dinner is on the menu for Saturday evening...yum!

Enjoy your week and pray with me for a snowy birthday weekend!

My Journey to 1000 Gifts
65. Mason jars
66. Laughing hard
67. Creativity and newness

The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:22-23

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hi hannah! glad you like it--thanks for the encouragement

      how is the healthy food adventure going? i would love to swap recipes and ideas sometime. we just feel and LIVE better when we have good stuff fueling our day :)

      Delete
  2. Love it Carly! So fun and modern! Also I'm a little jealous of your sewing machine class! I've had one for years but never really learned the ins and outs of it, although I would love to! Happy Early Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angi! You should also know I LOVE following your blog. Always encouraging and super real.

      Ok and girl let's have a sewing day together?! I think once you know the basics you are pretty much good to go. I can show you anything fancy I learn. Have you ever sewed (is that a word?) anything fun?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...