Friday, August 5, 2011

Poor Rilyn.

When Aunt Carly comes to watch this sweet baby for the day, I part her hair right down the middle and then laugh out loud at how much she reminds me of someone ridiculous I know...like my husband when he pretends to be Dwight!

This little lady is ALL Decker and is the definitely the cutest one. I'm sorry Anna and Tyler for making your baby copy Dwight Schrute's hair cut.





So let's forget the Dwight photo and focus on this baby girl's best trait...those scrumptious legs!



Look how nice she is!


I don't just mess with Rilyn's hair and laugh at her tho...we go on walks, play on the floor with toys, yell at Trixie to stop barking, hang out in the toy saucer, practice rolling over, take long naps, and drink lots of bottles. What a great day with my favorite niece!

For this child we prayed, and the Lord has granted the petitions that we made to him...
1 Samuel 1:27

1 comment:

  1. Oh Aunt Carly Rilyn LOVES when you come over to play with her and I love that I get a picture overview of the day. I'm pretty sure the Dwight hair style is my favorite...you should really become a hairstylist for babies! Thank you for babysitting! Now have some babies so I can repay the favor and by that I mean mess with your offspring :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...