There are many ways to prepare Kale and cook it creatively but I just found my favorite way...make it into chips!
1 Bunch of Organic Kale
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut off the thick stems of the kale and wash remaining pieces
3. Cut or tear into medium size pieces, think bite size! (I forgot this step so my chips are HUGE)
4. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings
5. Bake until the edges are browned about 10-15 minutes
Enjoy all those health benefits in a crunchy veggie chip!
A bowl of vegetables with someone you love is better than steak with someone you hate.