Friday, May 13, 2011

Random Celebrations

When you finish your last final of college...what do you do? Well, you come home and you find a SURPRISE! Stacey Anne Decker is an amazing sister-in-law/friend. I came home pretty pooped from finals week and found these goodies at our door! I was VERY VERY VERY blessed. You can't see everything in that basket but there was a 14 oz Tolberone bar, socks, candles, a journal, chocolates, pens, tea lights, stationary, pedicure tools, a magazine...pretty much everything you would need to relax and celebrate graduation. Thank you Stace! What a blessing you are. (Don't worry people I also told her thank you over the phone and not just in this blog post:)

{Tulips! My favorite!}

{The HUGE basket of goodies!}

{Perhaps a better shot? Still doesn't do it justice...}

One random last piece of this: I thought it was Ryan initially or that maybe him and Stace had paired up to give me this surprise. So I called him and gushed over how sweet he was and he even said "You're welcome babe!" Now come to find out Ryan actually didn't do this BUT I had caught him at a super hectic moment at work so accidentally he took credit for it. Ha! Oh husband! He did however celebrate with me BIG time and had dinner at Ali Baba's. Delicious!

And what is happening here you might ask? Well you can also get pumped up for the last final by drinking coconut milk. Or so Tamara and I thought. Just find your self a hammer and a screwdriver, make a hole in 2 ends of the coconut and out comes the juice! It really is good stuff. More watery thank milky but good for you nonetheless.



I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...