Thursday, April 14, 2011

Peas

It is confirmed. I do want dog nor child, fish nor fish again. Arg!! We have a Beta Fish named Loins (classy, right?) that has contracted himself Swim Bladder Disease. Which means that he is constipated, bloated, and floats at the top of the water on his side. Quite pitifully I might add.

Now being any good fish parent we looked up what to do! You feed the little guy peas. Um...yeah. right. And I quote:

"He's just going to die anyway..." -Carly
"No! We can't! Quick, boil some peas and we'll try to feed him!" -Ryan





So we spent about 20 minutes this morning trying to feed him peas. I finally got him to nibble once or twice this afternoon. And then in a fit of rage Loins finally attacked my peace-making chopstick and I officially have not looked at the bowl since. Little stinker.

And this is why I do not want a pet or a child anytime soon...they are stubborn and won't eat their vegetables.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...