Saturday, March 12, 2011

Causes of Giddiness

I like to consider God to be a romantic. Not the "cheesy stuffed bear-holding cheap chocolates- tied to heart balloons-romantic"...Like the REAL deal! The One who created us, the lover of our souls, He knows the ways to pursue us. JC does it up right!! These surprises made the week extraordinary.


{My "just because" flowers that Ryan Decker gave me}

{A humble beginning to our scrumptious fritatta}

{Carrot Cake}

{An ongoing love affair with avocados}

{Ryan is into his cake, I'm just into his face}

{Hot Pink Sunrises}

{A feisty husband!}

Even at our most disgusting, cruel, horrific, embarrassing, doubtful, and dark moments God is not phased. He continues to pour out ahava (love). DANG He has quite a tolerance for us. But He is the one who made the ultimate sacrifice. I just accepted it. What a romance.

The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness."
Jeremiah 31:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...