Friday, March 11, 2011

A Blast From Our Dating Past

I, Ryan Decker speaking, have a folder on my computer titled, "Carly." This folder is no ordinary folder. It's tapped full of all the things that Carly and I sent back and forth to each other during our friend-lationship, datingship, and engagement. For a few months straight, Carly and I would send each other cartoons that we personally made (using a free program online). They were an awesome way to let the other person know we were thinking about them and also a chance to be out of control. Last night, I found an old cartoon I made her probably 1.5 years ago. This was during a time when we thought (and still think) that rap name generators are one of the funniest things on earth. If you don't believe me, go check out myrapname.com. You will understand more after reading the cartoon. Without further ado, a cartoon for Carly titled, "Boy Talk."

Pre-Cartoon Warning: There is a cuss word at the end of this cartoon, however, it's only a PG-13 bad word.













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...