Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mugabe & The White African

Have you watched this documentary?



I just watched this amazing true documentary about one justice seeking family fighting back against the political and social unrest in Zimbabwe at the hands of a racist dictator, Robert Mugabe. What a wimp I am on a Friday afternoon, crying and watching this film but it gripped my heart tightly for Africa. Zimbabwe's government is filled with racism, hatred, violence, and forgiveness. One family devoted fully and passionately to Christ, decide to be completely obedient to God in challenging an oppresive dictator by standing for justice, social liberty, and simply doing what is right. They face unbelievable adversity but amazingly they forgive and love and trust God in one of the darkest countries in the world.

I just got rocked in learning about forgiveness and obeying God when it is more difficult that can be imagined. He is faithful.

Hear me, my God, as I voice my complaint; protect my life from the threat of the enemy.
Psalm 64:1


{Watch the whole movie on Netflix or stream it for free at a site like Megavideo.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...