Friday, January 28, 2011

An Early Birthday Present

I have the sweetest, most thoughtful and best gift giver for a husband! He knows I like all things vintage, birds, and simple jewelery so take a peek at what he got me for my Birthday, which is officially tomorrow but he thought I needed an early present :)

My necklace has 'R + C' on it...isn't it beautiful?? He bought it at a store called The Vintage Pearl, which is a company run by women who love the Lord and are obviously very talented at what they do - what a sweet combo! Check out their website thevintagepearl.com to see some of the other fabulous pieces they make! So far it has been a blessed and very happy birthday weekend celebration! Thanks Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...