Saturday, December 4, 2010

Homemade Christmas Inspiration

My friend Beth and I were in the Christmas spirit today so we had a homemade card making party! We sipped spicy orange/clove/cinnamon tea from a package that my AMAZING mom sent, listened to our favorite Christmas songs (Nat King Cole and Bing Crosby!) and Beth's apartment is decorated beautifully for Christmas so it was the perfect atmosphere. This was a fun and very cheap way to make some cute cards to bless people with! These are the 4 I had time to make and I am inspired for other holidays too! All we were missing was the snow but we will get some of that in exactly 20 days!

"I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” ~Harlan Miller














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...