Saturday, October 16, 2010

Learning Guitar

The classy fellow seen below is actually a very talented musician believe it or not! He is absolutely brilliant at guitar and singing--he woos me daily with it! Ryan often leads worship for our small house church and really blesses people with this gift. I have always loved piano but seeing Ryan's passion for guitar and worship made me decide I needed to learn too! Here is my new favorite song to play (or attempt to play anyway)...



Unashamed Love

Verse 1
G ................................C
Your calling me to lay aside the worries of my day
Em7.............................C
To quiet down my busy mind and find a hiding place
G...C.......Em7...C
Worthy, You are worthy

Chorus
G..................C
Of a childlike faith and of my honest praise
...Em7.......C
And of my unashamed love
G...............C
Of a holy life and of my sacrifice
Em7 .........C
And of my unashamed love

Verse 2
G...............................C
I open up my heart and let my spirit worship Yours
Em7.........................C
I open up my mouth and let a song of praise come forth
G....C..... Em7...C
Worthy You are Worthy






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...